Adopt & Embrace has helped dozens of organisations across Australia and New Zealand with the right advice to unlock value from Office 365
Get the advice you need to succeed! Our adoption advisory service is a structured fortnightly conversation with one of our Senior Adoption Consultants based on an agreed road map, combined with with access to a dedicated Yammer group 24/7 where you can engage with our team of Office 365 Adoption Specialists
Let’s get to the details…
Who is this engagement for?
This advisory service is designed to help individuals and teams who are charged with planning, launching or growing the adoption of Office 365 within their business. Organisations with over 500 employees.
What will we cover?
Irrespective of where you are in the life cycle of Office 365 in your organisation, our conversations can focus on solving particular challenges you may face. Our coaching will help you empower people in your organisation to embrace new ways of working, whilst keeping a focus on quantifying the positive impact of your work.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Planning for adoption success
- What has worked well in other organisations
- What mistakes should we try to avoid
- How best to measure and articulate value
- How best to engage with senior stakeholders
- Developing personas
- Review of communications plan and assets
- Reflection on launch activities and events
- Building an adoption team internally
- What should we cover in our training?
- Coaching leaders in the business to ‘lead by example’
To kick things off, we will conduct a face to face workshop with you and some of your stakeholders. From that input we will document a simple adoption plan (up to 10 pages in length). We will use this adoption plan document to then focus our coaching conversations on over time.
The advice you need… until you don’t need it any more!
You can stop the advisory service at any time, although any fees paid for the month that you cancel the service are not refundable.
What is included?
- First Month (covered by sign up fee and first month of subscription)
- Review of existing project or adoption plan documentation
- 1 x Adoption Advisory discovery survey (15 questions)
- 1 x Adoption Advisory kick off meeting (onsite)
- 3-4 hours in total
- focused on establishing goals for your adoption program, and a clear set of next steps
- 1 x simple adoption plan (up to 10 pages)
- clearly articulate vision and objectives
- roadmap of adoption activity over the next 9-12 months to help your organisation unlock value from Office 365
- 1 x 60 minute call two weeks after the initial kick off meeting via Skype for Business Video or phone call
- Each additional month (covered by subscription payment)
- Up to 2 x 60 minute calls (approximately every two weeks) via Skype for Business Video or phone call with a Senior Adoption Consultant
- In between calls, access to a dedicated Yammer group where you can engage with/ask questions, get feedback from the Adopt & Embrace team
- Consideration of all our stakeholders
(as a Certified B Corporation we think this is really important)
What is not included?
- Any travel related costs for delivery of the kickoff workshop outside of the Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland or Wellington metropolitan areas. Any travel costs inured outside of these areas will be passed on to you at cost
- Any travel not related to delivery of the kickoff workshop
What do we need from you?
- One or two participants who are committed to adoption success within your organisation
- For the initial onsite workshop
- A comfortable room to deliver training in at each location
- Access to power for the Adoption Specialist’s laptop
- Access to HDMI or VGA connection to a projector (or display) for Adoption Specialist’s laptop
- Guest wireless access with internet connection
- Participation in calls via Skype for Business Video Conferencing
- At least 5 days notice when booking the next advisory call, subject to availability
- Once your initial workshop date has been confirmed, the sign up fee and first month fee are non-refundable
- You can stop the advisory service at any time in writing (with just one question asked – how can we improve the service?). Note that any fees paid for the month that you cancel the service are not refundable.